- Beginners: Casual attendance classes and 10 week Courses. For new beginners to those with several months experience.
- Level 1: Casual attendance classes and 10 week Courses. Suitable for those with three to six months experience.
- General: Casual attendance classes suitable for those at all levels (including new beginners).
- Experienced: For more experienced students – developing familiarity with practice of inversions and working with more challenging poses.
- Restorative: A slower class where physical postures (asana) are taught in preparation for breathwork (pranayama), and meditation (dhyana). Suitable for those with prior experience of Iyengar Yoga, or those regularly attending a Yoga Bhuja class. You will get most out of the class online with use of the following props; a bolster, at least 2 blankets, a strap and 2 blocks.
- 15 days unlimited classes for Newcomers: $35
- 1 month unlimited classes (COVID special): $70
- Single classes: full $25 / student $15
- Term course pass: full $190 / student $140 (attend additional classes free during the course #)
- 10 class pass (4 month expiry): full
$200$190#/ student $140
- Membership subscription (weekly direct debit). From $17 per week ($13 students). Additional COVID Specials See conditions.
# = Intro Specials