Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- All equipment is provided (you are free to bring your own mat if you wish)
- Dress in comfortable clothing – eg shorts, leggings.
- Please advise the teacher of any injuries or medical conditions before the class commences.
- Please arrive five minutes before scheduled class time, doors open ten minutes before.
- Book beforehand to ensure a place (but you can just turn up).
- Payments can be made online or at the studio (electronic payment preferred).
- Don’t eat a meal less that two hours before hand (four hours for a large meal).
Yoga builds strength, flexibility and calmness of mind. Wherever your starting point you can always benefit from yoga
Yoga bhuja = Yoga from the base.
Bhuja has a number of meanings including arm, branch, base or base of a triangle. We use it to indicate yoga from the base. Building stability and strength first from the base (i.e the feet) and then extending through the body.