Yoga Bhuja is an inclusive and community minded yoga studio situated in Carlton South. Less than five minutes walk from the CBD, RMIT and Melbourne University.
The studio is well heated, cooled, and naturally lit in the daytime!
We offer beginners courses and classes as well as general classes for those with some yoga experience. Something for everyone!
We look forward to meeting you and supporting your yoga journey.
Experience the benefits of a dedicated yoga practice – physical strength, balance and flexibility, clarity of mind, a holistic life – with long term practitioners and teachers of the Iyengar method: John Soper, Kundali Das and Ruby Bull-Watkins.
“Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit.”
- Ten week Beginners courses (+ unlimited attendance). Next courses commence the week of October 8. Details & Booking. SPECIAL SPRING OFFERS:
– Book by October 3 and get 2 free classes during the term break.
– Introduce a friend to take the course and get a $50 voucher.
- John is taking a Spring Morning Challenge on 4 consecutive mornings 1-4 October @ 7am Details & Booking
- FREE class offer for first timers to Yoga Bhuja during term break. September 24 to October 6. First class free. Details & Booking.
- Click to see the intrepid Yoga Bhuja crew in Argyle Square in the lead up to International Yoga Day.